Monday, November 19, 2007

My own Shopping Mecca!



Let me introduce you Dolac - the belly of the Zagreb, one of the oldest and biggest (so they say, I wouldn't know for sure) European open air farmers market. It was open in 1930, it works 7 days a week, in the very center of the town and offers wide selection of fresh, local products, fruits, vegetables....

Outdoor part of the Dolac seams like big square but actually it is the roof of the indoor market where you can find dairy products like meat, milk, cheese, nuts...

These photos are taken during my several visits to Dolac. I did not take them with intention to publish them so they are not too good, some of them are taken with my mobile phone camera, but it will give you at least a bit of Dolac charm and beauty....

The outdoor part:



















No comments: